1. What is the shelf life of your products?
The shelf life of our products is 18 months.
2. What is your current processing time?
Our current processing time for orders is 5-7 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
3. What form of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards along with PayPal, AfterPay and Sezzle.
4. Do you offer Free Shipping?
We do offer free (2-5 day) shipping on any orders over $75 within the United States.
5. How can I contact Customer Service?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What is your Refund Policy?
Based on the type of products that we sell, for sanitary purposes we do not accept returns or exchanges for refunds.
1. Where do you ship?
Currently we ship to the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. We do not ship to APO/FPO.
International Orders: If there are additional taxes, customs fees or any other fees associated with your order. This will be billed to the customer.
2. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
We do offer shipping to PO Boxes and US-based courier forwarding services.
3. Do you offer Free Shipping?
We do offer free (2-5 day) shipping on any orders over $100 within the United States.
4. What If my products melt during transit?
During transit and during warmer months, your products are prone to changing textures such as softening or even melting due to extreme temperatures. Please ensure that you track your order and retrieve your items as soon as they arrive to avoid any melting that may occur in the high temperatures. We assume no responsibility for melting issues and orders will not be replaced or refunded.
If this occurs, prior to opening your jar, place the items in your refrigerator for a few hours to allow them to harden. DO NOT OPEN TO CHECK FOR MELTING BEFORE REFRIGERATION. This can cause spilling which will result in loss of product.
Our hand-whipped process adds tiny air bubbles that increase the volume, just like whipping cream. If a whipped product melts, the air bubbles collapse and the volume is decreased.
So, although the jar was filled to the top initially, there will be less volume in the container (since it has deflated) and the container may actually look half full.
After cooling, a melted Whipped Butter will be the consistency of a body balm and is still a great moisturizer!
If a Sugar Scrub melts due to hot weather, the oil may begin to separate. Just place it in the fridge! As it begins to harden up, give it a stir and place it back in the refrigerator. Once it's solidified and mixed it will be perfect to use!
5. What if I accidentally input an incomplete or incorrect address on my order?
You may email email@example.com within 12 hours of placing your order to make any changes to your address. Once the 12 hour timeframe has passed, no changes will be made. If a package is shipped and returned due to an incorrect address inputted on the order, it is the customer's responsibility to pay for the package to be shipped back to the correct address. If you choose to have a refund, once we received the returned package we will issue a refund excluding the original shipping cost.
6. How do I track my order?
Upon your order being shipped, you will receive your tracking number via email. Please ensure that your email address is correct.
7. My order says it was delivered but I have not received my package. What do I do?We make every effort to get your order to you on time, however once we drop off your order at the carrier, we have no control on delays, lost or stolen packages. Please contact USPS if you have any delivery concerns. Lavish Butters is not held responsible or liable for any lost, damaged or stolen packages.